Once your registration is complete or if you are already registered, it is a good idea to contact us so that we can assess what policies you will require to be protected from any potential data breaches.
These policies could be a mix of the below:
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Data Breach Incident Form
- Data Breach Policy
- Data Retention and Erasure Policy
- SAR Acknowledgement
- SAR Response
- SAR Partial Exemption
- SAR Denied
- SAR Delayed
- SAR Procedures
- Access Control and Password Policy
- BYOD and Remote Access Control
- Clear Desk Policy
- eMail Usage and Archive Policy
- Information Asset Register
- Asset Management Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Risk Management Policy and Procedures
- Risk Mitigating Action Plan
- Outsourcing and Supplier Policy
- Employee Training Record
- Training Development Log
- Training Development Policy
- Training Feedback Form
- Supplier and Due Diligence Questionnaire
You are able to fill in and update the above templates but we are more than happy to assist with them. There may be others that you require depending on your circumstances.
These policies can simply be updated with your company information and then held in folders within a secure location.
Even though it might seem overwhelming with all of these policies, you really can implement GDPR by yourself. All you need is to purchase one of our documentation toolkits. Our toolkits and other resources were developed for ease of use and to be understandable, with no expert knowledge required.